Festival Dates and Hours
June 4-5, 2016
Festival gates open at 11am each day. The festival is held at Eleanor Tinsley Park.
Stay tuned for the 2016 Festival Map!
Exit & Re-entry
All Passholders are allowed to enter and exit the festival as needed up to 3 times per day. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day. There is no re-entry after 7pm each night.
Are Children Allowed at the Festival?
Children 8 and under get in free with a ticketed adult.
Lost & Found
If you lost an item at the festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help get it back to you
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the Festival grounds. On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available on site. If you need any assistance, go to the medical tent, or look for a police officer or Festival staff member.