Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind.
3-Day General Admission Ticket – Enjoy all three days of Shaky Beats
Single Day General Admission Ticket – Enjoy the specific day for which you buy a ticket
VIP Ticket – All the access of a General Admission Ticket with additional perks
Must be 18+ to attend the festival
While Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, VividSeats or any broker site may appear to save you cash and allow access to the festival, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits.
If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets on our Tickets . Also, in the event of a festival cancelation, your tickets will only be refunded when purchased through our Tickets page
Often times people will try to sell their wristbands to others if they cannot attend a certain day. Unfortunately, the removing of a wristband automatically voids it. Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed and replaced. In doing so, you will be escorted directly from the festival grounds.
We offer 100% Ticket Protection in the event that you cannot attend the festival for a valid, documented reason. The cost is 6% of the ticket price and can be added to your order during the purchase process.
Shaky Beats Music Festival is a rain or shine event.
Ticket is for Shaky Beats Music Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.