Three-day General Admission tickets are $269. Corral Standing Pit and Corral Reserved Seating are $899. Prices include taxes, shipping and fees. Children 10 and younger are free. Tickets may be purchased through stagecoachfestival.com. Purchasers may pay for their tickets in full or take advantage of the EZ Pay purchase plan to spread out payments. Tickets that remain after the closing of advanced sales will be available later in the year after the Stagecoach 2016 lineup is announced. Lineup announcements for Stagecoach are usually in October.
For the RV campers, the expanded RV Resort will be open. Campers who purchased RV passes for the 2015 festival will be able to purchase their 2016 passes with the advanced ticket sales. Passes for new RV campers will not be available during the advanced ticket sales periods. RV camping prices have remained the same as in 2015: $550 for dry camping, $850 for 30-amp sites and $950 for 50-amp sites.
The Stagecoach country music festival is one of the highest-grossing festivals in the country, bringing the top names in country to the Empire Polo Club grounds on three large stages. Food, beverage and merchandise vendors are on site. Two dance halls offer a complete festival experience, The Honkytonk Dance Hall for grown-ups and the Half-pint Hootenanny for kids, with games, crafts, singing and dancing.
- All Ages Welcome.
- Ages 10 & under get free GA.
- Venue opens at NOON all 3 days.
- Terrace opens at 10am all 3 days.
- Everyone subject to search upon entry.
- NO RE-Entry
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are final.
- Rain or Shine.
- Line up and set times subject to change.
- Festival ends by or before midnight all 3 days.
- Festival Parking is free.
- NO RV parking in day parking lots.
- Day parking lots open 9am – 2am. (no overnight parking)
- RE-Entry for RV RESORT patrons ONLY
- All food/beverage vendors accept credit cards & cash
- Some retail vendors also accept credit cards & all take cash.