FanZoot is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website www.fanzoot.com and all visitors who access our website or services through any mobile application (collectively referred to as "Website").
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 2.2 We will collect personal information about you when you register with us through the use of the electronic registration form available at register section of our website for creation of a user account. You are able to update the personal information we collect and hold about you at any time by visiting our login section of our website. Once registered, you may be required to supply additional information as required in various areas of the site. Providing additional information beyond the fields in the registration process is entirely optional and such information may be visible to the public.
- 2.3 In addition to your personal information, when you use our website, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the name of your Internet service provider and pages visited on the site. FanZoot gets this information by using technologies, including cookies to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our website and to better tailor our website to your needs. Information will only be used in aggregate form and does not identify you personally.
- 2.4 FanZoot may also collect information, when you visit the Website or place an order for purchase or an actual purchase through the Website as the case may be. In addition to information about yourself including your name, contact details you may be asked to provide payment information such as credit or debit card information.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, for any other purpose whether statistical or analytical and to help us prevent fraud.
- 3.2 We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- 3.3 Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
4. INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
- 4.1 We may disclose information obtained from you to third parties if you have 'opted in' to receive offers from carefully selected companies or where we need to perform services requested by you. Examples include administering competitions, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, developing/maintaining our website and processing credit or debit card payments. Secure Hosting Limited processes credit/debit transactions. We will transfer your personal information on the understanding that they keep it confidential.
- 4.2 We reserve the right to release personal information without your consent or without consulting you, when we believe that this is appropriate to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect the security of this website or to prevent fraud.
- 4.3 From time to time we may share anonymous information about visitors to this site to potential advertisers, business partners and sponsors such as the number of users we have, their average age, location, etc. This information will be shared in a way that ensures your identity is not revealed.
- 4.4 If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 7 below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 5.2 We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
6. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- 6.1 We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- 6.2 Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- 6.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7. CHILD PRIVACY
- FanZoot Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and does not target its Site and Services to children under 13. It also does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
- The ownership rights to your personal information vest with you. However, where our business is merged, transferred or re-organized, we may, in that event be compelled, to transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a successor entity.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com or call on tel.