1. Acceptance of Terms
You are advised to know that all information and material including web pages, text, videos, images, audio clips, photos, graphics, advertisements, sponsorships and/or other types of Content or data (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") posted on this Website, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the entire responsibility of the person from whom such Content originates.
3. Third Party Obligation
- 3.1 FanZoot Website may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties including advertisers and other Content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. FanZoot does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their Content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. When you access third party Websites, you do so at your own risk. These other Websites are not under FanZoot's control, and you acknowledge that FanZoot is not responsible or liable for the Content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such Websites or resources. FanZoot does not endorse or make any representation about them, the material on them, or the results from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
4. FanZoot and Copyrighted Content
- 4.1 You agree that the Service may contain Content specifically provided by FanZoot or its associates, partners or affiliates and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, Service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws.
- 4.2 You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. You shall not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you, (i) without the consent of the respective owners or other valid right, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
5. Rules of Conduct.
- 5.1 You are exclusively responsible for your actions and any Content that you submit, post, and display on the Service.
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Use abusive, offensive, or defamatory screen names and/or personas.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Service.
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an FanZoot or a representative of FanZoot, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent FanZoot or any of FanZoot partners or affiliates.
- You must not submit Content that includes non-public personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- Upload any Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt FanZoot business.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another Website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with FanZoot.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any FanZoot users ("SPAM").
- You must not create or submit intentionally false or misleading information.
- You may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.
- You must get express authorization from FanZoot before you can use any portion of the Service, including any Content or use of FanZoot's API, for any commercial purpose.
- 5.3 Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your FanZoot account. While FanZoot prohibits such conduct and Content on its site, you understand and agree that FanZoot cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Service at your own risk.
6. General Conditions
- 6.1 We reserve the right to modify or terminate all or any portion of the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 6.3 We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 6.5 FanZoot does not represent or warrant the accuracy, Content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability, or availability of any information or material displayed or downloaded from the FanZoot Website. FanZoot's Services are provided "as is" "as is," with no warranty, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. FanZoot expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties that any events will occur or that any performers will perform or fulfill any stated or implied promises or commitments relating to FanZoot and FanZoot Demand. FanZoot shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to users for any indirect, incidental, consequential special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use of FanZoot. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, users hereby release and waive all claims against FanZoot, and its affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, shareholders and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to use of FanZoot.
- 6.6 FanZoot is not a ticket seller or reseller. All links provided on the Website for tickets purchase merely route the user/customer to relevant ticket selling Websites/companies. Therefore, FanZoot will under no circumstances provide ticket refunds or entertain complaints regarding tickets or the ticket related event. FanZoot disclaims all responsibility which may arise through routing customers/users to ticket selling Websites and requests customers/users to make ticket related enquiries/complaints with the ticket selling Websites.
7. Fees and Payment
- FanZoot reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain features of the Service. Should you elect to subscribe to such features, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website in connection with such features. The said fee shall be non refundable.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
The Website or other features of the Service may contain, or direct you to Websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. FanZoot makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and FanZoot will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
11. General Content Disclaimer
The Content provided by or through the Service is for entertainment purposes only, and should not be relied upon. FanZoot makes no representations or warranties concerning the appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, or timeliness of such Content. You should independently verify all Content and other information that you access through the Service. By using the Service, you agree that FanZoot shall not be responsible for (1) any Content, (2) any person's reliance on any such Content, whether or not correct, current and complete, or (3) the consequences of any action that you or any other person takes or fails to take based on any Content or otherwise as a result of your use of the Service. Your use of or reliance on any Content is at your own risk.
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FANZOOT, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR Content PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE Service (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY Content) (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR ServiceS, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR ServiceS (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION)(III) FOR ANY LOSS OCCASIONED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF EVENT OPERATORS, THIRD PARTY ACTIONS AND ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF THOSE OVER WHOM FANZOOT HAS NO CONTROL.
13. Dispute Resolution
14. Privacy and Information Disclosure
BY USING THE FanZoot Service YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.